Sunday, August 23, 2009

I love these people...

These people are my collection of staff (family) that make up a good part of the "CrazyDayzDewDropInn"......
The Camp Director, The Builder, Tonka Man, BettyBoop, Vet Tech, CDF, Tooth Fairy, Chaps, Chopper Fox, Chadder Box, Chef to Be, Animal Queen, Mr Hole In One, Astrology Mom, Sport Reporter, CIA Guy, (last but not least by a ling shot) The Mighty Touch.....
By backup staff will be: (these are my married siblings)
Dustie Lens Cap & Mr Opinion
Chip off the Old Block & French Toast
Mover & Shaker & Downhill Racer
Bean Counter & The Healer
Party Girl & Travel-n-Man
Now I just have to get the stories together about them.....they should start soon. I have a good one that happened to The Camp Director and The Builder I will write about that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead a say a few words..