Tuesday, September 15, 2009

That Time of Year.....

It is that time of year when some of us want to start the stock piling of provisions for winter. I found some connections to some blogs that you may or may not find interesting. These gals have gone to great lengths to put some good stuff together. See what you think...
safelygatheredin.blogspot.com/
mormonfoodstorage.blogspot.com/
myfoodstoragedeals.blogspot.com/
preparedldsfamily.blogspot.com/
You may say all is safely gathered in....bless you!

2 comments:

  1. I started to check those sites out and then they gave links to other sites and my computer is s-l-o-w and now I'm going to bed so I will check them out later. Thanks for all the info.

    LOVEYOU tons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something about fall does give us that nesting/storage/gathering feeling. Thank you for the postings. I need all the help I can get. Your 9/11 posting was very touching. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead a say a few words..