Thursday, September 3, 2009

Multi-tasking.....


I think it is a known fact that women are much better at multi-tasking than men for some reason.
So while driving to work today my ability to test this out again was put into action! As we get older, some other things are put to the test as well, (like not wetting your pants when you sneeze)....
Well here's what happened....my cell phone rang, I had to sneeze, keep driving with at least one eye opened, make a right turn, and keep from wetting my pants all at the same time....Guess what? I managed it all! Everything worked out....I said, hello, sneezed, made the turn, pinched my leggs together, and one eye opened....Glad that's over...Goes to show what we, as women can do when we put our minds to it.... Crazy I know.
Good luck with all your multi-tasking projects......

3 comments:

  1. I am totally impressed! You can do all that and even write about it so well that I feel like I'm sitting in the front seat with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you are an accomplished woman. Some women don't even have to sneeze, they just think about it. That's not me, of course, but some women.

    As for the one eye thing, I only have one good one. Which one would I close?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so funny! I could just picture you doing all that! What a day....
    Love,
    Rache'l

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead a say a few words..