Thursday, August 6, 2009

I found it!!

I found it!!! Do you like the picture of me worn out from looking for it?? Yea, I found my camera right in that safe place....you know the one, the very last place you look! And then you say after your three hours of looking everywhere, "oh yes, now I remember". I'm just glad I didn't have to tell the camera gift giver, (my daughter) that I was getting absent minded and lost it.....that would be the worst. So now if I get things together I will add some pictures now and then of the things I love or enjoy....Have a good night

3 comments:

  1. Dear Gorgeous,

    Who knew? Well, I knew, but now the rest of the world knows. Indeed, you are a pretty little thing.

    Love,
    The Ugly Step Sister (I really am a step sister, you know)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS WHERE did you find it? And I'm pretty sure your daughter now knows you lost it. At least for a while.

    PPS And I hope that Hallarie girl doesn't see that snowMAN in the freezer. She has a phobia about such things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I ever relate! I always have my things in logical places, but that doesn't help me remember where that place is!

    I'm so glad you've got this up and running. I'll be a frequent visitor. I love your positive attitude.

    If your house sells, where will you move? More details!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead a say a few words..