Wednesday, August 5, 2009

It's Late...

It is passed my bedtime so I will make this short....pretty good day today
Got some things done around the house but more could have been done.
Talked to some friends
Went by the bank,( just to reminisce)
Bought a few provisions for the week
Ended the day with my 15 year old grandson. What a awesome guy! If I could find my camera I would add some pictures......I'm looking for that safe place, you know the one, where you put things and you know you can find them when you need them...
So that's about the size of it today...Oh, one exciting thing. I may have an offer coming on my house, we shall see in a day or so.
Until next time.....don't let the bed bugs bite!

2 comments:

  1. This is great. I love the idea of keeping tabs on your day to day (get it) when we're not able to chat. Your style is fun - just the way you talk. Please keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even go to the bank to reminisce. No one there remembers me. Not even my account remembers me.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead a say a few words..